- ▼ Pixometry
- ▶ What is Pixometry?
- ▶ System Requirements
- ▶ Installation and registration
- ▶ Start the user-interface
- ▶ General user-interface navigation
- ▶ Channel types
- ▶ Settings image processing channel
- ▶ Settings of a cropping channel
- ▶ Settings of a routing channel
- ▶ Settings of a Device Link channel
- ▶ Settings of a Purging channel
- ▶ Multi-server setup (cluster)
- ▶ Photoshop Inspector
- ▶ Indesign JobClient (Plugin)
- ▶ Working with licenses
- ▶ Support
- ▶ Tips & Tricks
- ▶ Pixometry Integration options
Pixometry server and client applications are supported on Windows 10 and 11, both on regular as well as server versions of the OS.
Pixometry server and Photoshop Inspector are supported on MacOS 11 - 13. Both Intel and Apple silicon hardware is supported.
Pixometry server is supported on Ubuntu 22.x release and Amazon Linux 2. Please read Linux installation instructions here.