- ▼ Pixometry
- ▶ What is Pixometry?
- ▶ System Requirements
- ▶ Installation and registration
- ▶ Start the user-interface
- ▶ General user-interface navigation
- ▶ Channel types
- ▶ Settings image processing channel
- ▶ Settings of a cropping channel
- ▶ Settings of a routing channel
- ▶ Settings of a Device Link channel
- ▶ Settings of a Purging channel
- ▶ Multi-server setup (cluster)
- ▶ Photoshop Inspector
- ▶ Indesign JobClient (Plugin)
- ▶ Working with licenses
- ▶ Support
- ▶ Tips & Tricks
- ▶ Pixometry Integration options
Mirror input subfolders
If a folder structure with files is copied to the input folder of the channel, then copy this folder structure also to the output folder.
Select one or more channels to which the files should be sent. (Use ctrl-click (Windows) or CMD-Click (Macosx) to select multiple channels.
Specify path to which files should be saved.
Specify FTP host, username, password and path on the ftp server.
Send images to the specified email address.